Consulate General of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Chicago 

Divorce Legalization

We only legalize the final court order of the divorce certificate. The following documents are required to complete the service:

  1. Cover Letter requesting legalization and translation of a divorce certificate signed with your contact information
  2. Original Divorce Certificate (Notarized and stamped with Court Seal)
  3. Copy of both parties passport
  4. $50 money order pay to Consulate of Egypt
  5. Self addressed return envelope to mail the document back
  6. Send everything to;

Consulate General of Egypt

500 N Michigan Ave. - Suite #1900

Chicago, IL 60611

Att: Consular Service

For information on divorce legalization process kindly press the link below.